When it comes to following the 12-week hormone balancing plan, it’s important to focus on structuring your diet around the right foods.
Here are some tips to help you incorporate healthy choices into your meals:
- Emphasize Green Leafy Vegetables: The foundation of your diet should revolve around raw green leafy vegetables. These nutrient-packed greens are best consumed in their raw form to maximize their nutritional value. Cooking them can compromise their vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and other essential components.
- Build Your Meals Around Salads: Salads should take center stage in your daily meals. Plan your breakfast, lunch, and dinner around fresh and vibrant salads. They provide a great opportunity to incorporate a variety of vegetables and boost your nutrient intake.
- Include Fruits in Your Breakfast: After completing the initial phase of the program, you can incorporate fruits into your diet. Consider having fruits for breakfast or adding them to a nutritious shake. This ensures you get your daily dose of fruit while keeping your meals balanced.
- Rice and Lentils in Moderation: While on the program, you can still enjoy rice and lentils, but it’s recommended to use them sparingly. Add them to your green salads as a way to increase the greens in your meal while keeping the portions controlled.
- Shop for Fresh Produce: Aim to shop for fresh produce at least twice a week. This ensures you have a steady supply of nutritious ingredients. The produce section should be your first stop, as it contains everything you need for a healthy diet.
- Prioritize Leafy Greens: When washing leafy greens, separate the leaves and rinse them thoroughly to remove any pesticides. Keep your refrigerator well-stocked with fresh vegetables, so you always have ingredients available for salads and other dishes.
- Think Salad-Centric: Train your mindset to view every food item as a potential salad ingredient or a complementary side to a salad. This approach helps you prioritize nutritious choices and build a well-rounded meal plan.
By following these guidelines, you can structure your diet to align with the 12-week hormone balancing plan Remember, the goal is to maximize your nutrient intake while incorporating fresh, whole foods into your meals.